random crap. pills that kills time for me.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

crap! the ploy against the bad! :D

Am still trying hard to get a good ending to a story that I had started writing.. but while at it, thought I should post this stupid poem that I wrote unknowingly.. I have no idea when I wrote this.. was in a deep high most probably ! :)

Stand by me as I spin a mesh
rotting mess replaced by flesh
you in my dreams make me fresh
oh, how much I love your flesh.

So goes the ploy against the bad
to rid all that makes you really sad.
fly oh my bird on those cold winds
those that soon shall ride your minds

Let them dictate you now
show you hurt and show u how
to inflict pain, to make them bow.
to promise your coffin the best tow!


------

I could make no heads nor tails out of this when i got up. Neways. L8r! Gnite! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vartika said...

where's the long pending unfinished story!?

11:39 AM

 
Blogger saint nothing! said...

errr... lost few initial pages ! :( had to re format uncles comp on which i was writing it! :(
will come up with something else again! :)

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home