random crap. pills that kills time for me.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

lady's cycles!

Disclaimer: This is not an article intended at releasin pressure.. its just an observation and an inference.. :P

In ma previous post I had, after a particularly heavy lunch i guess, announced mind blowing blogs on human nature (what crap is that anyways? :P) . Anyways, to be honest, am just blogging to kill time and that very reason has made me come here again at 2 at night. :)

I had come across this video today on female period cycles and its effect on their sexual behaviour through the month. Some (self-proclaimed?) expert declared that women look out for macho looking men during their ovulation phase where they are most ready to conceive. On the other hand, women prefer sweet natured guys at other times ,for, they are the ones who can take care of the kids and the family better.

Now, being an IITian , I hardly get to see too many gals around. So, the above mentioned theory finds no potential example here. Orkut ( a networking site, for those who dont know) on the other hand, with soaring youth population has led me to come across some very funny cases. I have observed that committed gals above 20 normally have very sweet looking guys and ones below 20 years of age are with guys whom i would best compare to a cross of eminem, marilyn manson, a villager and a thick headed dumb arsehole. :P

does this mean that gals above 20 are lookin forward to settling down while the others just want a good &@# ????

ohhh anyways... now that I am on this topic, I suggest you to watch this Italian movie called The Last Kiss.. It does a wonderful job at capturing on reel the thought process a man/woman goes through when it comes to love/commitment.. :)

ummm.. guess its time to say g'nite.. infact I still am in the mood to write a story.. lemme see.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home