random crap. pills that kills time for me.

Monday, May 21, 2007

back to blogway..

Though my blogs never created any substantial emotional stir to the moron that I am, I somehow had managed to forget my blogger login/ passwd. Guess it was just lethargy that fuelled the event. Anyways, the other day I was sitting with Abir,a friend of mine, who in his customary ultra-short sports shorts was watchin an episode of two and a half men. Of course I had gone to share a fag which required me to sit through an episode of a sitcom that i had never seen before. Thanks to the brilliant lack of any need of prior knowledge of the series, I enjoyed the twenty minutes watching a kinda well made plot for the day revolving around the protagonist's forgotten childhood trauma of having seen his mother have sex with an arbit man. Freudian funda being the phenomenon portrayed, the creators threw in a bit of love making here and there to gradually 'give' back the lead role his well hidden memories. Twenty minutes up, fag-hunger satisfied , i got back to my room and driven by an urge to get back to bloggin to kill time that i have in plentiful these days , I thought I should learn a lesson from the show and started hunting for cues that would lead me to recover my lost blogger id and passwd. Indeed, after an hour of log-hunting and time-correlation to related activity i did during the days I used to blog, I managed to finally remember it and here I am. I shall blog again. And now that blogger has shifted to google accounts, I would never forget the login/passwd that I also use to enter my little blue planet. Oh no, not mother earth. I am speakin about orkut! :)
and ummm.. special thanks to that someone (that someone knows who it is) who played an essential part in the build up of the circumstances that lead me to coining orkut 'my little blue planet'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home