random crap. pills that kills time for me.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

general fart!

Arbit quotes. All mine. So might not make sense here and there. Just ignore!

1) I was in a very destructive mood, so i chose to wake up!

2) Water quenches my thirst and smoke, my mind's!

3) Trees are beautiful , weed is heavenly!

4) I drink glucose and run; i weed and fly!

5) The road lies ahead of me, if only i could open my eyes and stand up!

6) Ah well, why the hell are successful people said to be going down in the history!

7) I need capital, to cap it all!

8) My gal is good, whose line is she anyways! :P

.....

take care all of ya! god! its 2:50 am.. i gotta sleep now!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL @ "Trees are beautiful , weed is heavenly!"
typical mallu...tch..tch.. :P

1:20 PM

 
Blogger Sunil Kundal said...

i can only say one thing .. kya fart hai !! :p

4:28 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

what about "When in life you don't succeed, Fuck the world and smoke some weed!" ? :D

It's part of a larger poem; I'll put it up somewhere someday.

12:16 PM

 
Blogger saint nothing! said...

@surdy: hehe.. i know man.. :D
@kundal: so inarticulate u r! :P
@sd: haha.. sure maan! thats a good one.. do post the song.. iam waiting!

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Nikhil said...

abe 'ronaldog' is better anyday.
cricket ka plan bana..

12:03 AM

 
Blogger Sunil Kundal said...

aur kya .. what else cud u expect out of that !! :p :p
seemed like just another lame forward to me !!

6:45 AM

 
Blogger saint nothing! said...

well.. it was lame.. maybe u would care to read the first line! :D
just that it wasnt a forward and besides it wasnt for ya.. coz, i guess u already know how arbit i am! :D

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home