random crap. pills that kills time for me.

Monday, March 20, 2006

café

During those initial days of my second year in college mah mind would say to me:

Getting up at 8:00 in the morning is one difficult task. Going to a class where you are sure to doze off is even more difficult.

Times change and so did mah mind's stand. Beginning of the third year:

Getting up at 8:15 is shitty maan.Damn the strict attendance rule. But aha, whom do they think they are pitted against! I will go there are and rest (rust!) in peace.

Time dint stop there either. Neither did mah poor mind. Second semester of third year:

God! It's 8:25. F**k, I am surely not gonna make it in time for da attendance.. chuck it! lets sleep for some more time. (ten mins later..) God! I have to go. Or, should I just stay?! well. I guess I should. (packing bag..) "where da fuck is my Fountainhead?!". Mind ya, not Q mech books, nor Statistical mechanics books nor the damned electromagnetic theory and condensed matter physics books but Fountainhead.

Fountainhead has quite captured my thoughts these days. Mind ya , Iam no voracious reader. Still I loved its way of presentation and the matter itself. I havent yet reached the interesting parts of the story but I am finding myself pretty enthused. I am loving Howard Roark. I feel Henry Cameron cudve been exploited more though. Dunno if there is more of him ahead. Anyways, wud love it if he gets back to the centre of action.

But yea, the reason why i blogged is not cause i wanted to say about any of these.

I just wanted to say that I went and had two cups of coffee with DOS at gulmohar today in the evening and i just loved it. Nothing can be compared to good ol' coffee maaan! I love coffee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sunil Kundal said...

misnomer !! misnomer !!

4:32 PM

 
Blogger saint nothing! said...

yea rite! :P

7:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home